How to Have a Super Super Bowl Party
Who are you rooting for? Eagles, Chiefs or Rihanna?
Rihanna concert Super Bowl LVII is just around the corner and if you want to put the super into your Super Bowl party look no further than our checklist below.
1. Plan your menu: When throwing a great Super Bowl party a quintessential step is the SNACKS. Fill up on wings, veggie platters, nachos, chili, and may we suggest a beer dip? Tensions can get high and no one needs hangry yelling on top of it.
2. Have your TV ready: The day is all about the big game, so make sure your TV and sound system are in tip top shape good working order and that everyone has a good view. Pro tip: Make sure to be recording the game - just in case you need a personal replay or two.
3. Crack open a cold one: Need we say more? While you might love a classic Coors Light or hoppy Rickard's Red - try changing it up a little with some seltzers like Vizzy Pineapple Mango. Your guests will thank us.
4. Decorate the space: Add a little extra *pizzazz* to your space with a few festive decorations. Whether you’re rooting hard for your favourite team, or are just happy to be here and are playing it neutral a few balloons and streamers could never hurt.
5. Have fun! Trust us, this is the most important part - but sometimes people forget? It’s just a bunch of guys chasing a ball after all.