15 Minute Appetizer: Tequila Guacamole
Make your next appetizer more adult-friendly with our special ingredient!
It’s a quarter to game night and you need an appetizer that’s just as good as your team (amazing, of course). Say goodbye to your days of pre-packaged guac and hello to homemade, spicy, sweet and fresh Tequila guacamole that’s sure to land you a champion title in 15 minutes or less.
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons of chopped jalapeño (keep the seeds in if you’re feeling dangerous)
- ½ cup chopped Roma tomato
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of silver tequila (we won’t judge if you want to freestyle here)
- 3 medium avocados
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- ½ cup of cilantro (yup – you heard us!)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips for serving (duh!))
In a medium bowl, mash the avocados until chunky and smooth.
Fold in tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic and jalapeños. Then pour in lime juice, and tequila until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy your chips with the dip and cheers to Quarter to Five!